Monday, September 13, 2010

In My Mailbox

Ok, so since I'm just starting this book blog and working on getting things started.  I figured I would start with In My Mailbox.  In My Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren.
Since this is my first post, I figured I would show you what I've gotten the last 2 weeks.
Immortal Sea by Virginia Kantra
Atlantis Betrayed by Alyssa Day
Chains of Fire by Christina Dood
Vampire Trinity by Joey W. Hill
Immortals: The Gathering & Immortals: The Calling by Jennifer Ashley
Immortals: The Awakening by Joy Nash
Ok the remaining pictures I can't get to upload so that they will be rightside up so I'm just going to type the rest.
Purchased the following books and anthologies by Kate Douglas:
Wolf Tales
Wolf Tales X
Sexy Beast IV
Sexy Beast V
Sexy BeastVI
Sexy Beast VII
The following books I won in giveaways:
Giveaway from Kate Douglas:
Hellfire by Kate Douglas
Nocturnal anthology containing Kate Douglas
Giveaway from Kelly Gay:
Dangerous Desires by Dee Davis
Demon Possessed by Stacia Kane
Killing Me Softly by Maggie Shayne
Darkest Edge of Dawn by Kelly Gay
Thanks ladies for the awesome books!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment