Monday, October 4, 2010

In a slump

Sorry, I have been in a bit of a slump.  A week ago today, I had to put my dog down.  She just turned 17 so she was really old.  You would have thought it would have been easier with how old she was.  I had gone away for the weekend and she was in the kennel.  They called on Sunday and told me she wasn't herself.  I planned to pick her up Monday after work because I wasn't home in time to pick her up on Sunday.  Well they called and said she wouldn't even sit up.  So I went right away.  Seeing her suffer and slowly dying ripped my heart out.


Anyway, I have been reading but having been posting much and that's saying something since I don't post much as it is.  I still haven't posted my goodies from AAD nor have I posted what I've bought or received for 2 weeks.  I promise I'll get back to it.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment