Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cold As Ice by Cassandra Carr

Cold As IceCold As Ice by Cassandra Carr

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Cold As Ice is the second book in the Buffalo Intimidators series by Cassandra Carr. And how does she top the first series with Scott, Kelly and Leo. Oh how about adding an third guy. Luc, Jake and Carter, oh my! Eva is one lucky woman! Ok so I really enjoyed seeing Scott, Kelly and Leo. Would have loved to have seen the commitment ceremony between Scott, Kelly & Leo but that isn't relevant. Of the three men, we have two ready to commit. And I love the little tension that goes on. I mean this is a relationship with 3 men, it can be all sunshine and rainbows right? At one point I wanted to smack these men upside the head. The Buffalo Intimidators team are falling ill and Eva told her men to watch their health after starting a new supplement. And do they listen to her, NO! Ugh!

If you like menages this is a great book and if you are not into M/M there is no need to worry there is no M/M in this book. I look forward to the next book in this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment